InStore Layby with Solely you is available on a “case by case” basis to approved customers either in store or online at www.solelyyou.shoes. To enquire about buying on InStore Layby please email [email protected] who is very happy to assist you!
Terms & Conditions of an InStore Layby sale
- InStore Laybys are only accepted for orders $50 and over
- a 25% deposit is required payment is required in full within 35 days (5 weeks) of placing the order
- the number and frequency of payments is at your discretion if an (for online sales it is as per the payment plan).
- individual payments must total $10 or more (for online sales it is as per the payment plan).
- WHAT YOU PAY
- the price of your InStore Layby items will not change after your order has been placed
- if new stock of the same item arrives at a higher price, the price of your InStore Layby item will not increase
- if new stock of the same item arrives at a lower price, or if the item goes on sale, the price of your InStore Layby item will not decrease
- at any stage in the InStore Layby sale you can request the price of the items, how much is still owing and the total amount that you have paid
- CANCELLING A LAYBY
- You can terminate your InStore Layby at any stage of the 5 week term but there will be cancellation fees.If you terminate your lay-by in the first month (30 days from the day of your deposit) there is a penalty fee of 12.5% of your purchase amount. (Half your deposit).If you terminate after the first month, the penalty fee is 25%, which will be your full deposit.
- the full amount that you have paid will be refunded by bank deposit to your NZ bank account, or a store credit, minus the cancellation fee
- Solely You will cancel a InStore Layby sale if payment is not made in full within 35 days. You will be notified by email of any cancellation
- OTHER TERMS
- InStore Laybys are considered on a case-by-case basis with consideration given to the availability of the items being purchased and a customer’s history with Solely You. Solely You reserves the right to deny InStore Layby applications for any reason.
- Your InStore Layby item(s) are held by Solely You until full and final payment is received.
- InStore Layby orders are considered final and payments are non-transferable. It is not possible to add or remove items or transfer payments from one order to another.
- Your InStore Layby rights are protected in accordance with the Fair Trading Act.
To enquire about buying on InStore Layby please email [email protected] who is very happy to assist you!